Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carvings

This year I was lucky enough to carve 3 pumpkins: one for work and two for at home. At work, I carved/sculpted out the store logo and the names of all our employees. It took me longer than I wanted because I also had to do my other duties as a service coordinator. Oh well, at least I got paid lol.
 
                                                                                                                                           



For my two pumpkins at home, I carved the "kewl face" or "troll face" for my brother on one pumpkin. This one took me approx. 4 hours.

 And for the other pumpkin I carved the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. This one also took me around 4 hours. It took me awhile to get the dark and light strips to work on him. I am very proud of this one =D


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment